If everything is going according to schedule, Multnomah County started issuing (or being authorized to issue; I’m not sure how the three day waiting period plays in to this) about twenty minutes ago. Congratulations to the soon-to-be newlyweds of Portland, and congratulations to the higher-ups in Multnomah County for having the courage to stand up for equal rights.
- Oregon Republicans to Portland: "We won't educate our kids, and we won't let you educate your kids, either!"
- Same-sex marriage in New Mexico
- Maggie Gallagher's argument against gay marriage
- Volokh and Galois on same-sex marriage, interracial marriage, and equal protection
- Scattered thoughts on the same-sex marriage debate