The IWF College Essay Contest
Remember, there’s just a week and a day left to write your entry to the IWF’s College Essay Contest! (Here’s my previous post about the contest).
Applicants must submit a typed, double-spaced essay of no longer than 750 words that address the following topic:
Please discuss your experience on college campus as an independent woman. How has your college or university helped or hindered your intellectual and personal growth? Please describe what you think it means to be an independent woman in the year 2005.
Writing 750 words is easy, and the first prize is $5000 – and what could be more fulfilling for a young feminist than spending $5000 of anti-feminist money? So if you’re a female undergrad, give it a shot!
- The Anti-Feminists Want to Give You $5000!
- Electoral college surveys survey
- Covert Affirmative Action for Men in College Admissions
- The Least Anti-Semitic Place in America? A College Campus.
- Little Miss Hooters Contest