I am looking for a recommendation of a book or article that will give me background on what the situation was like for gay women in the decade or so before Stonewall. Non-fiction preferred to fiction, but I’m happy with material that’s available online and material that isn’t.
- Amanda Marcotte and Seal Press Both Issue Public Apologies for Racist Images in Marcotte's book, It's a Jungle Out There
- Recoommendations, please!
- Homogenizing Out The Broader LGBT Community’s Contributions To Stonewall
- Publisher Bloomsbury White-Washes Book by Using White Girl's Face on Cover to Depict Black Character.
- Story Up at Subterranean Online