Look at it this way. Let’s say you have a choice between:
a) standing up before a room full of children and encouraging them to exercise more, or
b) standing up before a room full of children and encouraging them to exercise more, and then throwing a handful of knives into the audience.
Why would you select b), unless you wanted to hurt someone?
Read the whole post here.
- The problem with how even relatively enlightened anti-obesity activists think
- Initiative Would Make Procreation A Requirement Of Marriage
- The Next California Marriage Initiative: Take Their Best Guns Away
- It may be self-evident that exercise reduces obesity, but that doesn't make it true
- We won't know if we can fight obesity until we try?