Post what you will.
Self-linking is swell!
- It continues to be Fat People Art Week!
- Help the DoJ Regulate Against Prison Rape
- 3 Interesting Infographics: Interracial Marriage, Surnames, and Slavery
- Maybe the Supreme Court won’t decide on Health Care Reform.
- BREAKING: Congressional Republicans Run a Prostitution Ring and Other Things You Didn’t Know
- Testing elephants (On “disaster pornography” and just what the word “pornography” means, anyway.)
- A letter from scientists to the new Congress on “The importance of science in addressing climate change”
- Womanist Musings: When Hijab is About Privilege
- The Civic Republican Roots of the Individual Mandate
- The financial witch hunt against LGBT soldiers discharged because of DADT
- California Prisoners Sentenced to Death by Water
- Why high deductibles don’t work for the sick
- Barack Obama: No Friend of Civil Liberties
- It’s Not Genocide If God Tells You To Do It
- Napolitano: In Two Years We’ve Deported More Than Ever Before. Appalling.
- A confab with the faithful (An atheist sits down for a talk with some Christians.)
- Why the word “marriage” matters
- “Large-scale workplace arrests of illegal workers were hallmarks of the George W. Bush administration’s approach in its final years. But two years ago Obama decided to shift enforcement efforts to focus on employers who knowingly hire illegal workers…. Republican lawmakers called on the Obama administration to return to the era of workplace raids.”
- Why Conservatives Ought to Love the Postal Service.
- Some Thoughts On Multiracial Actors in TV Commercials
- Meet Senator Asshat, Representing North Douchington